please read and click agree
A day of performances by local entertainers under a summer sky and into the night under the Cathedral of Stars for your complete enjoyment.
- 4 Bands to perform for your enjoyment.
- Food concession on site or bring your own snacks
- Water, Shade, and toilet facilities
- Bring family, folding chairs, blankets- early performances young child friendly
- Ferry operates 24hr 7 days per week. 8$ pass so car pool, Parking available on Island or Mainland
- be respectful, this is my home and I would appreciate it being treated with respect by managing your refuse by placing in provided recepticles, and smoking materials be also discarded in provided receptacles and not the ground.
- We reserve the right to limit numbers and will ask those who behave inappropriately (impairment, abusive) to leave, designated drivers, and ride share will be enforced to ensure safety for all.
-There is no parking on site please refer to top navigation bar for available parking, no Parking on Lane will be permitted, must stay clear for emergency vehicles.
- No outside alcohol will be permitted,
-This is a rain or shine event and will proceed as planned
- PM for more details, bring Music loving friends.
I agree to waive David Chesebrough, of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from the event and/or use of the facilities before, during, or after Howe Island Rockin the Rock music performance at scheduled event. I also accept responsibility for my safety and will behave in a manner that will promote the safety of all guests or participants, during, and after Howe Island Rockin the Rock music performance.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY:
Cancellation or early termination of Howe Island Rockin the Rock Is on the sole discretion of David Chesebrough
Terms and Conditions
Howe Island Rockin the Rock musicians and David Chesebrough strive to provide high quality music performances. Howe Island Rockin the Rock and David Chesebrough cannot protect your children or yourselves from unexpected illness or circumstances due to your health status. We cannot safeguard your person or property before, during or after the performance. We hope that you will participate mindful to your health, person and surroundings. We ask you to acknowledge the following statements for yourself and your child by signing your name at the end of this form.
1. A certain level of fitness may be required for participation in Howe Island Rockin the Rock. Each certifies that she/they have consulted with a physician and determined that participation does not jeopardize his/her/their health.
2. The premises at which the performance/party takes place is owned, inspected, maintained, and controlled by David Chesebrough, and is a private residence where you are a guest and may be directed to leave at the sole discretion of the owner at any time. I, the client, take responsibility for myself and child, parent and caregiver and hereby waive and discharge David Chesebrough, respective volunteers, agents, assignees and other related entities from any and all liability for any and all loss or damage and any claim for loss or damages arising from the participation or attendance at this premise, to property or per person, even injury or loss or claim which arises out of the condition of the premises, whether such condition is known or unknown.
3. I, The guest hereby releases, waives and discharges David Chesebrough, respective volunteers, agents, assignees and other related entities, from any and all liability for and all loss or damage to property or to persons participating in the event and any claim which could not have been anticipated at the time of enrollment or any and all future Howe Island Rockin the Rock events attended.
I, the guest, certify that parents, caregivers, legal guardians of minor participants and adult participants waive the right to any legal action against David Chesebrough, for any injury sustained at the event or performance resulting from normal activity or any other activity conducted by attendees before, during or after the performance.
In consideration of participating in Howe Island Rockin the Rock I represent that I understand the nature of this activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity. I fully understand that this activity could involve risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the “releasees” named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue David Chesebrough, its administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, and sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the activity takes place, (each considered one of the “releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releasees” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read the LIABILITY WAIVER and I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
AND I, the client and guardian of all event participants, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and believe the participants to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the participant’s account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the client and participants under my supervision, makes a claim against any of the above releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.
By this waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with David Chesebrough and Howe Island Rockin the Rock.
I understand and confirm that by purchasing a ticket that i accept this WAIVER AND RELEASE I have given up considerable future legal rights. I have accepted this agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress. My ticket is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional WAIVER AND RELEASE of all liability to the full extent of the law. I am 18 year of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this waiver.
By purchasing a ticket and gaining admittance to Howe Island Rockin the Rock I agree to the above agreement.
By purchasing a ticket and gaining admittance to Howe Island Rockin the Rock , I grant David Chesebrough and its representatives the right to take photographs and video of me, my child, and/or participants at the event in connection with the David Chesebrough/Howeisland rockin the rock website and promotional material. I authorize David Chesebrough, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that David Chesebrough may use such photographs of me and/or my child with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
The Health self assessment must be filled out by every attendee, for contact tracking purposes less than 24 hours before event. this is mandatory!